Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best Slideshow Software For Mac Which Mac Software Is Best To Make A Photos Only Slideshow?

Which Mac software is best to make a photos only slideshow? - best slideshow software for mac

I have a slide show of photos (absolutely no video clips) to my sister's wedding to do next week. I use simple effects (Ken Burns, probably), and add titles in the background. I'm not too extravagant, but they do not like being bored. In any event, the Mac program (iDVD, iMovie, iPhoto, ..) is best for them? I do not have Final Cut Pro, which is nothing in question.

4 comments:

follow that carpenter said...

IMovie would be too, just because you can see the pictures and the time and the transition process to music as you want. I made it for my wedding and my sister's wedding and were great. Even my computer is directly connected to the projector and play on the big screen.

If you see my two examples ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGRO5ZFzz ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSR0endLY ...

The video is a bit chaotic due to compression for the web. iDVD will take part in your iMovie project and a DVD with menus and chapter options. It is very sweet. Remember that you can pass and end points on each image in the Ken Burns-zoom effect (on his face, etc..) Write me some advice! :) Have fun!

MrV said...

Definitely iPhoto - Simply create an album with the photos you click the slideshow and presentation slides, in the toolbar at the bottom. When the slideshow is not visible, click View - at the bar - and click on "Slideshow.

It will take you through everything from music to the transitions between slides in length. Then you can burn to DVD and share it on Youtube, so play with him, is very flexible and adaptable.

Answer Fairy said...

iPhoto. Heck, it's pretty much it for you! Everything you need to do is create a folder, add the photos you want, then create click "Slideshow. He even offered one billion songs to choose from. It's simple.

D.M. said...

IPhoto slide show function built in size.

Post a Comment