Friday, February 19, 2010

How Long Is Ringworm Contagious In People What Should I Do About The Puppy That I Purchase That Has Ringworm?

What should i do about the puppy that i purchase that has ringworm? - how long is ringworm contagious in people

I bought a Shih Tzu puppy from a breeder, the health of their puppies quarntees, although my usual puppy will be delivered a few weeks, I have seen an e-mail, to see how he does it was reported that there was a City treated the lichen, but, and the lichen is cleaned and no longer contagious, and the time held the first week of April and it will find that sufficient time should be made available treatment. I had some people tell me that is no small matter, as she thinks it's dangerous, but I fell in love with him all the pictures that worries me is that I have two children 6YR and 9YR you can take them when not treated properly, and I also Infomed I have to pay for that contract, a minimum of 6 months or do you think is wiseI paid money for the dog, which apparently cost me tons of extra money for veterinary bills can.

2 comments:

nascaret... said...

Call a veterinarian and questions about the treatment of lichen of the dog. Ask your questions to someone who knows what and how to treat the disease. Then follow the advice of a veterinarian.

Ringworm, if not treated, it is very contagious when you have reason to concern, but not the dog for someone who knows how to talk about what they give answers to your questions. Good luck.

Echo Two said...

Ringworm is widespread and not a big problem and should be treated, you will be good. It is a fungal infection, a worm. It is contagious, but easy to complete and it is not treated seriously, if it properly. If your kids (and not be given if you are being treated), treated with Lamisil, the same material that you need for athlete's foot.

Post a Comment