Sunday, February 14, 2010

What Does Implantation Bleeding Look Like Uk What Do U Think... Pregnant?? ?

What do u think... pregnant?? ? - what does implantation bleeding look like uk

ok .. I have sore breasts, blue lines on my breasts - about 2 or 3 ... Nausea and sometimes took the whole day - I was 5 days late for my time this morning I noticed a little bleeding at 11 clock this morning .. now 11pm (UK) and I still have blood .. it is not as heavy as my normal period and proposes to stop .. is to be bright enough ... How to take a long implantation bleeding?

Can I still have my period, while in the pregnant - someone told me that their call for a certain time .. I think it might be about 4 weeks .. ISH pregnant anyway this person said that in 4 weeks time still wouldnt be enough hCG in his time ...

Is it normal to get period of Ur, in the early stages of pregnancy?

with ur pERIOD during pregnancy is something in my family .. My aunt had a 5 to 7 days regular course of red blood cells for 9 months in a row she was pregnant with twins ...

I also have a range of pregnancy tests .... all the others .. assimilate, including First Response, Clearblue, eBay 10miu evidence and proof similar to Sainsburys (the brand to Wal-Mart) and Pharmacy Startup Testing (RT in the United Kingdom) - One day was negative, but I would not nearly enough evidence to a particular outcome, that I know get my date of conception.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and if you're already five days, should be with the imperfections of the light, try to see your doctor for a blood test too. may be too early to say,

Anonymous said...

and if you're already five days, should be with the imperfections of the light, try to see your doctor for a blood test too. may be too early to say,

Anonymous said...

His pregnant, but cogens go to the documents to ensure

Post a Comment