Saturday, February 20, 2010

Calories Lost With Diarrhea Serious Question......?

Serious question......? - calories lost with diarrhea

Ok, I recently on a diet .... I'm not very active, I have only 1,000 calories .... I must lose 20 pounds ..... NE way, I had diarrhea and have a lil light was led ..... my bf said that his cousin, my body goes into shock ... Is that true? (I took in 3000 + is one days before my system) How long will my body into shock, shock? Please help me

Im not hungry cuz II feel ..... very hungry and I work out ...... 2 in going 2 be a dancer and I have on my distress Pol workin .... 2 i lose 20-30 pounds ...... at 5'4 and 150 breast with the size of D ... My measurements are bust 41 ribs35 size 34 waist 38 ..... I walk 4 miles a day ...... Ive also had a nosebleed that 2 is with him?
I always used 2 have one days after I all nosebleedsmy nose down 2 years ago ...... maybe not? it bleeds when I'm crazy .... stressed ..... Worry or more ..... heated

0 comments:

Post a Comment